Here’s another simply recipe, which is easily & quick prepared featuring hard boiled eggs. Be sure to see the quick article on how to make perfect hard boiled eggs every time here.
Egg salad is a classic dish and with this simple recipe the best of it is captured in terms of taste & texture and not any boring or homely versions you may have had in the past.
Ingredients and Kitchen Tools
Here is what’s involved:
- (6) hard boiled eggs
- (1-2 tablespoons) Veganaise Grapeseed Mayo
- (1/4 chopped) Red Onion
- Kosher Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Medium Bowl, and
- 1 Pastry Cutter
- Place the eggs into the medium bowl and start slicing and reducing in size the egg pieces with the pastry cutter
- Once you’re happy with how chunky or fine you want your egg salad texture, add the may, chopped red onion, and salt & pepper
- Mix the ingredients with a spoon making sure to get all of the mayo and egg mixture to be evenly wet and distributing the onion and spices
That’s it! Toast some bread, make a sandwich, place some mixed greens, and a slice of tomato on top and serve with a pickle spear and other veggies. Or, grab some crackers and just enjoy as a snack real simple style. Good amount of protein, nutrition, and taste with this satisfying dish. Enjoy!